Friday, January 11, 2013

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster.

So apart of my task is to do a blog review. I received NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City in my Holiday VoxBox. And I gotta say, I absolutely love it! And I'm the type to really not like nude colour lip products. Maybe, I even starting to like them now!



I applied it to my bottom lip only.

It went on smooth, and its not sticky at all! It gave my lips a tint of colour, and a shine as well! I did my upper lip after the photo, I love wearing it for the day! C:
Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style, and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway!


Amazing products if you ask me! What do you think?

♥Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment