Monday, January 14, 2013

Pure Ice My City!

I just entered my FIRST contest, I attempted a little nail art for #PUREICEMYCITY contest. I seen so many amazing entries, I don't even know why I even entered! It doesn't hurt to try, you never know, right? HOPES for me cause I never win anything like this! My first time entering a nail art contest!

My Entry;


Major suckage compared to others. The glitters didnt place right for the blue. My middle finger? thats supposed to be dirt with coal.

Since it's probably small, here was my entry on their page, besides the picture.

Contest Entry Name: Amanda Lawson/Red Rose Vine Lacquer.♥
City: Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
Why You Love It: Always lit up, the Square is always lit up with lights that can be seen from a far, hence blue glitter. We get snow but sometimes I just love seeing no snow in the winter times, hance the green. Middle finger is for the dirt and mining areas that used to be with coal. Go, PA, go!
Bad quality, hope that doesnt effect my entry, first time attempting nail art! x3 Used all Pure Ice nail polishes, not the black which was a nail art polish by l.a. colors.

Wish me luck!

♥Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment