Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Color Tattoo 24HR METAL

So yesterday, thanks to relatives and old friends I got my hands on a couple O.P.I. nail polishes, one Sinful Colors nail polish, and one wet n wild fastdry nail polish. :D Also Maybellines new The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara; I love it, makes my lashes thicker and definately no naked feeling. But more importantly I got the five Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Eyeshadow METALS.


TOP ROW; Gold Rush, Inked in Pink
BOTTOM ROW; Silver Strike, Barely Branded, Electric Blue


After I used them with my fingers.


SAME ORDER IN ALL PICTURES!
Gold Rush; An amazing shimmery gold, was easy to apply.
Inked in Pink; A light pink, was amazing in person but my camera currently sucks, plus my pale skin doesn't help.
Silver Strike; An amazinggggg silver! This picture with it on my hand doesn't do justice it was the best outta the group.
Barely Branded; A nude colour, would use as a base or high light.
Electric Blue; Here it looked like a navy, but in person its a striking blue.

I only had troubles with Barely Branded, maybe cause it matched my skin so well, lol. 
Over all AMAZING line with the metals.<3
I found them at Kmart. C:

On other notes. My daughter has her 7th month check up today.<3 Wonder hoe big my chunker is now! xD Last month at her 6th month check up she was 19.1 lbs and 26 inches! Unlike most doctors hers takes her every month, so instead of every 2 months and get 4 shots at once, its every month with only 2 shots at a time, one in each leg to pin point better if she has an reaction bad. Anyway, going to a different Kmart, lets see what I'll find then, going to possible meet up with a cousin of mine thats visiting. C: Till then, tata~

♥Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment